Courageous…Brilliant…Thorough…Relentless. These are just a few words to describe award-winning investigative journalist Linda Moulton Howe, and the reason why she was recently honored in Los Angeles with the coveted Lifetime Achievement Award at the 14th Annual Conscious Life Expo.
Shortly after she accepted that honor, I had the privilege of sitting down with Linda to discuss some of the many facets to that which she has spent years dedicating her professional career to and that’s the mystery we call the ET/UFO phenomenon.
In the short 30 minutes we had to talk, we managed to get into an area as elusive, if not more so, than all of those other facets to this great mystery – something she calls “embedded beings.”
What are they and why are they seemingly implanting themselves into a number of humans walking this earth?
Although we came to no definitive conclusion during our discussion, I think it’s fair to say we managed to keep the topic open for future inquiry and exploration.
Explore Highlights from this episode:
- Linda discusses her recent Lifetime Achievement Award and why now is such a pivotal time to be honored in this regard.
- Are we closing in on the “world announcement” that we’re not alone?
- Memorable quote: “[Disclosure is not] the end of anything. It’s the beginning.”
- How consciousness conferences have changed over the years, making room for conspiratorial subjects.
- How “proof” and confirmation of non-human intelligence is right in front of us.
- What and who are the “embedded beings?”
- How Linda was contacted about this phenomenon after an experiencer watched her documentary A Strange Harvest (See below for more information on this film).
- 3 individual cases that involve massage therapist’s experiences with these embedded beings:
- The first in Boulder, CO. (first contact)
- The second in Memphis TN (second contact coming one day after the first person contacted Linda!)
- The third case in Chicago, IL
- Are the embedded beings androids or some other technological/biological entity?
- What role frequency plays in these encounters.
- How much of a factor does electromagnetic interference play in many “high strangeness” encounters such as these, as well as the classic abduction phenomenon?
- How holographic projections are used (i.e. an owl) to trigger a specific kind of abduction experience.
- What are EBENS (non-human entities) and what are their capabilities?
- What do EBENS have to do with planetary seeding?
- The multiple agendas that exist among different entities and how each agenda affects the abduction experience.
- Are homo sapiens actually “someone else’s smart androids?”
- Why are millions of Americans reportedly unable to sleep in a dark room and is this linked to the abduction syndrome?
- What it will take to get the masses past the fundamental idea that “we are not alone in the universe.”
Relevant links from this episode:
- A Strange Harvest Documentary (scroll down mid-way to purchase this DVD).
- EBENS (Extraterrestrial Biological Entities)
- Ancient Aliens Panel (featuring the Lifetime Achievement Award honor for Linda)
Linda was kind enough to share this image with the Higher Journeys viewing audience: an image drawn by one of the massage therapists (experiencers) depicting her encounter with an “embedded being.”
More about Linda Moulton Howe:
Linda Moulton Howe is a graduate of Stanford University with a Masters Degree in Communication. She has devoted her documentary film, television and radio career to productions concerning science, medicine and the environment.
Ms. Howe has received local, national and international awards, including three regional Emmys and a national Emmy nomination. Those films have includedPoison in the Wind and A Sun Kissed Poison which compared smog pollution in Los Angeles and Denver; Fire In The Water about hydrogen as an alternative energy source to fossil fuels; A Radioactive Water about uranium contamination of public drinking water in a Denver suburb; and A Strange Harvest which explored the worldwide animal mutilation mystery which has haunted the United States and other countries from the mid-20th century to date.
Linda has also received honors as a medical producer in Boston’s WCVB Station Excellence Peabody Award, received the Aviation & Space Writers Association Award for Writing Excellence in Television, Sigma Delta Chi Excellence In Journalism Award, a Chicago Film Festival Golden Plaque for A Radioactive Water, a national Emmy Award nomination for Poison in the Wind and A Sun Kissed Poison.
Linda was honored with the Colorado Florence Sabin Award for “outstanding contribution to public health” and received three regional Emmys for Writing Achievement, Directing and Sound Editing for her documentary investigations: Fire in the Water, A Radioactive Water and A Strange Harvest.
Linda also received Ohio State Awards for Fire in the Water and Borrowed Faces and actor Robert Redford, founder of the Sundance Film Festival and prominent environmentalist, presented Linda with a Citizens Participation Award from the U. S. Environmental Protection Agency for television documentaries about air pollution and energy alternatives to fossil fuels.
Linda has also received national and international honors including the Cine Golden Eagle presented to Borrowed Facesfor “excellence to represent the United States in international motion picture events abroad.”
Visit Linda’s website at: earthfiles.com