Podcast: Play in new window | Download
A Roundtable Discussion with Sean Stone, Patrick Henningsen, and Dean Ryan
Who says discussion about world events, history, and yes even conspiracy can’t be fun. After sitting down with film director, producer and alternative historian Sean Stone along with 21st Century Wire’s own Patrick Henningsen and Dean Ryan, I’m convinced that even serious discussion can have it’s own flavor of humor and lightheartedness. Granted, the subject of this roundtable talk which took place on-location in Los Angeles at the Conscious Life Expo was anything but funny. We discuss the complexities of the metaphysics of conspiracy and Global events. But blend knowledge with extensive research and add a pinch of tongue and cheek and what you’ll get is a recipe for an energetic and exciting discussion and an honest desire to want to learn even more.
Among the topics we cover are:
- The technology of mirrors and the effect it has on perceiving reality.
- The mass effectiveness of constructed reality.
- The war of information vs. the war of credibility.
- The contrast of conspiracy theory acceptance in different parts of the world.
- The Nazi influence on mental processing and world events and their utilization of magical techniques.
- The esoteric underpinnings of World War I according to Aleister Crowley.
- The ritualistic aspects of Global events.
- The role drills play in current events – is there a ritualistic angle?
- The metaphysical creation of “prophecy” as a forerunner to events (i.e. in movies and television).
- The influence of non-human intelligence like the Djinn, Extraterrestrials and other entities on physical reality.
More about our guests:
Sean Stone son of controversial filmmaker Oliver Stone has acted in his father’s films such as Wall Street, The Doors, JFK, Natural Born Killers and many more. He has starred and directed in his own feature film Greystone Park. Sean joined the team of investigators for the Tru TV hit Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura. Sean currently hosts an alternative media show ‘Buzzsaw’ featuring interviews with whistleblowers, styling itself as the ‘real X files’ looking into the hidden agendas behind the news.
Patrick Henningsen is a native of Omaha, Nebraska and a graduate of Cal Poly San Luis Obispo in California. He is currently based in London, England and is the managing editor of 21st Centry Wire.com which covers exposés on intelligence, foreign policy, the war on terror, technology and Wall Street as well as climate change.
Dean Ryan is a writer and social commentator. Dean has worked with Alex Jones’ Infowars and Coast to Coast AM as a segment producer. Then as an associate producer of Alex Jones’ film Obama Deception II (unreleased). He later went on to projects with filmmaker Sean Stone and activist Adam Kokesh that have challenged corrupt governments and the mainstream media. Today you can find Dean Ryan spreading the message of freedom in film, television, radio and by any means necessary.
Visit our guests web sites at:
If you enjoyed this episode you’ll definitely want to check out:
Dynamics of the Reality Matrix and Reclaiming Individual Power with Jon Rappoport
Shadow People and the Djinn – A Conversation with Rosemary Ellen Guiley