Podcast: Play in new window | Download
“Sometimes the most limited thoughts are doorways into new ideas.” This sentiment launched the beginning of Linda McCallum’s quest to discover the true alchemy of life – A life that is fully capable of transcending limited beliefs into unlimited possibility.
Linda began her journey within a confined perimeter of reality – parents who refused to veer away from their own beliefs and a young girl who refused to accept their beliefs as her own. It was this framework that drove Linda to where she stands today: wise, introspective, loving, and completely willing to share her journey with the world.
Here’s what you can find from this episode:
- How a rigid and strict religious upbringing woke Linda up to questing for the true nature of reality.
- How to transcend limiting beliefs into unlimited possibility.
- David Bohm’s “beings without borders” model of reality.
- The Ramtha School of Enlightenment and its philosophy about consciousness.
- Methods by which we can explore the “unknown.”
- The similarities in the messages of both Ramtha and Seth (Jane Roberts’ Seth Material).
- How to fully understand our “genetics.”
- The necessary steps to understanding the “soul path.”
- The shift in consciousness as the act of re-membering (connecting back to who we really are).
- Sifting out truth vs. social programming.
- Understanding the “Archonic Influence” on this planet (based on Linda’s talk with Simon Parkes).
- Timelines and dimensional reality.
- How quick fixes of modern life are exploiting the weak aspects of human nature.
- The movie Tomorrowland and its depiction of control mechanisms.
- How to “pause” your day to actually create the day for you.
- How to find ways to “come to our spirit.” (“And there is no right way.”)
- How we have hurt ourselves through judging “others” as wrong or evil based on programmed belief systems.
- Learning opportunities that can be found through challenge/crisis.
- Why it’s important to acknowledge “abuse” and then replace it with a deeper order.
- How to alchemize the power of emotion. (including anger, hatred, and rage).
- Why many women are victims of “willful blindness.” – What does that mean?
- How to recognize the difference between behavior as unworthy vs. the individual as unworthy.
- The importance of understanding that we are more than what we see in front of us.
- The transcendence from 3rd to 4th to 5th dimensions.
- Is it possible to literally alter the events of the past?
- How to change the energy signature of past events.
- Is the dimensional veil of our planet thinning?
- How extraordinary experiences (i.e. the “paranormal”) are escalating with “ordinary” people.
- The experience of the acceleration of time. Is it “real” or imagined?
- The true meaning of the word, “sin.” (It’s not what you think).
Quotes from our discussion worth noting…
“Fate whispers to the warrior, you cannot withstand the storm. And the warrior whispers back, ‘I am the storm’!”
“Forgiveness is a decision but trust is a construction.”
“We are so much more than we think…and now it’s time to re-member” – Linda McCallum
Relevant links from this episode:
Linda McCallum and Simon Parkes – “Heart to Heart” (September 2015
Ramtha’s School of Enlightenment
Movie: Tomorrowland (Official Trailer)
Oprah Winfrey’s “Belief” Episode
About Our Guest:
For the past 40 years Linda has offered her services to her clients as an Intuitive Counsel.
Her career began as an Astrologer for 18 years with clients primarily from the Entertainment Industry, Eventually she expanded her practice to include a wonderfully diverse international clientele.
For the last 25 years Linda’s opportunity has been to offer counsel to clients for the healing of their Body, Mind and Spirit through a process that is inspired by Linda’s intuitive abilities and the tools that she has gained that have greatly assisted her in her own personal evolution. This Personal Alchemy celebrates a return to the experience of Divine Love and the acceptance of the unlimited consciousness that is our birth right for Freedom!
Linda has also participated in unique events offering the wisdom gained to a larger audience through lectures, interviewing, Blog Talk Radio and co-hosting Webinars with other gifted people and organizations.
Linda led her own business as entrepreneur for 9 years as the Co-owner of Classy Custom Inc. Producing an award winning Patented Pet door with unique accessories.
For many years Linda has been a student of RSE. This is a unique Academy of Mind and Spirit. Knowledge is given through teachings combined with disciplines to evoke the personal experiences of the teachings. These studies assisted Linda greatly in opening her up to experiencing the magnificence of our Human potential.
She is a graduate Cal State University Northridge CA.
Visit Linda’s website HERE.
CLN RADIO NEW EPISODE: How to Change Your Life with ALCHEMY! A Conversation with Linda McCallum : Conscious Life News
March 12, 2016 @ 2:16 am
[…] Get the audio version of this episode plus complete show notes and relevant links here. […]