Does the famous clip from Disney’s Snow White bring back memories for you? Have you listened to it lately? And if so, does something sound a little “different”? Could we be witnessing right in front of our very eyes and ears what my guest Cynthia Sue Larson calls an alternate history? There are many examples, both subtle and sensational that we live in a quantum universe – not just in the world of the tiny or micro but on a massive scale – and it affects each and every one of us, whether we are fully conscious of it or not.
In this episode of Higher Journeys Radio, we’ll explore how quantum reality has made its way into our everyday lives and how the old classical way of looking at life may be on its way to becoming completely obsolete.
Fine points from this episode include:
- A summary of quantum reality and the macro experience.
- Quantum computing and how NASA and Google are involved.
- What role quantum logic plays in how we live our lives right now.
- 1986 breakthrough of observation of quantum reality.
- Why not holding onto any particular belief system makes quantum jumping more likely.
- How quantum jumps figure into spontaneous remission from disease, instantaneous rescue from an emergency event.
- How the acknowledgement that “we are consciousness” can trigger a whole different experience of reality.
- The role of language and plays into the quantum process.
- The anomaly of time and how we can influence or “change” the past.
- What are alternate histories?
- Cynthia’s alternate history pop quiz (listen to the questions she poses and answer them to the best of your recollection, then listen to what she has to say…ARE we living in an alternate history?
- The “Alive Again” phenomenon.
- The interesting paradoxes of quantum physics.
- Does God really know everything?
- Quantum reality and the “fine tuned universe.”
- The Paris events and the “future” within the context of a quantum reality.
- The quantum zeno effect.
References to explore from this episode:
NY Times article (1986): PHYSICISTS FINALLY GET TO SEE QUANTUM JUMP WITH OWN EYES
About our Guest:
Cynthia Sue Larson is a best-selling author, researcher, and transformational speaker who helps people visualize and access whole new worlds of possibility. Cynthia hosts Living the Quantum Dream on the DreamVisions7 radio network. She has been featured on the Discovery Channel, the History Channel, Coast to Coast AM, and BBC, and has presented papers at international conferences on science, spirituality, and consciousness.
For the past 16 years, Cynthia has shared findings from scientific research in the fields of quantum physics, quantum biology, the placebo effect, positive psychology, sociology, and alternative medicine. Cynthia’s articles have appeared in journals ranging from Cosmos and History, to Magical Blend, to Parabola.
Results from Cynthia’s “How Do You Shift Reality?” surveys conducted in April 2000 and June 2013 document incidences of the most commonly experienced types of reality shifts, and her RealityShifters web site has compiled one of the most extensive collections of reality shift reports in the world. Her popular ezine, RealityShifters RealityShifters, is eagerly awaited each month by thousands of subscribers world-wide.
Cynthia has a degree in physics from UC Berkeley, an MBA degree, and a Doctor of Divinity. Cynthia reminds us to ask in every situation, “How good can it get?”
Visit Cynthia at her website: www.realityshifters.com
Cynthia’s radio show: Living the Quantum Dream
Check out previous interviews with Alexis and guest Cynthia Sue Larson on Higher Journeys/Conscious Inquiry Radio