Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Just how far down the rabbit hole can we go when it comes to ET Encounters?
ET Encounters. It seems the rabbit hole is bottomless when it comes to this phenomenon!
The story you are about to hear, to some of you, may sound – way out there and to others, completely real.
Rey Hernandez, an ET experiencer and co-founder of FREE which stands for the Foundation for Research into Extraterrestrial Encounters thought he was losing his mind, literally, until he realized something much bigger was going on. After a series of strange encounters that both he AND his family became entangled with, Rey set out on a course to understand the basis for all of the high strangeness that was surrounding him. Synchronistically, he was guided to ET researcher Mary Rodwell, as well as the late astronaut and physicist Dr. Edgar Mitchell, or should I say, THEY were guided to him. Through these relationships, along with his own experiences, Rey was about to change his life in ways he’d never imagined. And this is how the organization FREE was born. Listen to this fascinating story!
Highlights from this episode include:
- The miraculous healing in March 2012 that became the impetus for Rey’s new journey and the start of FREE.
- The incredible series of events (Rey’s personal story) that transpired in the course of only a few months.
- A first-hand account of “de-materialization.”
- What is an “energy being” and what does this entity look like?
- The phenomenon of “missing time.”
- Angelic or ET Encounters – Is it one, the other, or are they one in the same?
- The link between extraterrestrial reality, paranormal phenomena and the spirit world (including “shadow beings.”)
- What’s the significance of a constant succession of encounters? “Why me? Why now?”
- ET mind control. Whose involved and why does it happen?
- A mass UFO sighting and the bizarre responses of all the witnesses.
- Can we call down ET craft on demand?
- The role of hypnosis in ET encounters.
- The connection between ET encounters and near-death experiences (NDE’s). Is their a common thread?
- Did something significant actually happen on December 21, 2012? For Rey Hernandez, it did!
- Are extraterrestrials setting up the synchronistic events we experience?
- A holographic model of reality, consciousness, and how they play into ET Encounters.
- How Rey’s multiple encounters shifted him from agnostic to a spiritual warrior.
- Grant Cameron and his theory of ET contactees as “lifers.”
- Is their a generational link with “contact?”
- Was ET intelligence actually responsible for starting FREE?
- FREE’s data yields many stunning findings directly from experiencers.
- The connection between contact encounters and OBE’s, NDE’s, the spiritual realm, past lives and reincarnation.
- Is disclosure taking place right now? If so, how?
- What are “contact modalities?”
- Rey’s amazing experience in the presence of Mary Rodwell and Dr. Rudy Schild.
- How advanced physics and the “quantum hologram” confirmed Rey’s otherworldly experiences.
- The profound introduction to Dr. Edgar Mitchell, subsequent friendship, and the possible contact from Dr. Mitchell after his passing!
- Was Edgar Mitchell far more “psychic” than he ever let on?
- The connection between paranormal phenomena and technology.
- How FREE is exposing the science of phenomena.
- The upcoming FREE film projects and their goal to shift the paradigm into ET research.
Relevant links from this episode:
Extraterrestrial Influence – Grant Cameron
The UFO Chronicles – Chris Bledsoe
Dr. Rudy Schild – MECO’s Supersede the ‘Black Hole Theory’
Rey Hernandez – The Quantum Hologram Theory of E.T. Contact
Reinerio (Rey) Hernandez: Rey and his entire family are “Experiencers”. He is currently employed as an Estate Tax Attorney with the IRS, US Dept of Treasury. He was previously an Adjunct Professor for 6 years at the New School for Social Research and the City University of New York. He was also the Director of the Center for a Sustainable Urban Environment at the City University of New York and the Director of the Office of Community Environmental Planning for the City of New York. He has attended Rutgers College, Cornell University and was a Ph.D. Candidate at U.C. Berkeley in City and Regional Planning. He was also the recipient of a National Science Foundation Ph.D. Fellowship at U.C. Berkeley. Rey resides with his family in Miami, Florida.