What is the life path of an alien-human hybrid? Do they even exist?
In this revealing interview with the co-author of the book Meet the Hybrids, Miguel Mendonca, you’ll also meet someone who gives us an intimate look at his journey to discovering that he is an ET hybrid, and his name is Robert Fullington. Both have much to impart – not just in their words or even their stories, but in the profound message they have to share.
There’s much to take away from this chat between the three of us. Once you’ve listened to this interview, you too may be asking yourself, Am I an ET hybrid?
Show notes from this episode:
- Miguel tells about his synchronistic journey that brought him to write Meet the Hybrids.
- Can individuals and their consciousness’ come together prior to incarnating on earth?
- Is there a “cosmic choreography” at work on the planet right now?
- Enter the subject of hybrids – who and what are they?
- What do UFO sightings have to do with the individuals who witness them? Do the witnesses have a connection to ET consciousness?
- How to learn if you are a hybrid.
- How Robert Fullington learned that he was a hybrid.
- Miguel explains his first experience of missing time.
- Is there a telepathic communication between the ET craft itself and the experiencer who sees it?
- The paranormal experiences that led to Rob’s revelation.
- How the Mantis or Mantid beings relate to Rob’s story.
- How Rob uses the frequency of love to navigate his way as an alien/ET hybrid.
- The paradox of polarity from the hybrid’s perspective.
- What is the larger message that the hybrids have to bring to the planet right now?
- Is there more than one “3D world?”
- The either/or debate over benevolent vs. malevolent ET’s.
Memorable quote: “I am in love with this planet.” – Miguel Mendonca
Relevant links from this episode:
Cynthia Crawford (One of the featured hybrids)
Miguel Mendonça is an Anglo-Azorean writer based in Bristol, England. He gained an honors degree in geography and history, and studied social science and environmental ethics at postgraduate level. Miguel studied and worked in the sustainability field for ten years, becoming an authority on renewable energy policy. While serving as Research Manager for an international NGO he wrote textbooks, book chapters, articles, papers and studies, providing an evidence base for campaigners around the world to push for better renewable energy laws in their jurisdictions. He lectured internationally and worked with campaigners from NGOs, politics, finance, industry and civil society on coalition building and strategy. His work contributed to the introduction of new laws in several countries and states. Miguel now writes fiction and non-fiction on ufology, politics, relationships, spirituality and consciousness.
Miguel’s web site: Meet The Hybrids
If you enjoyed this interview, you definitely won’t want to miss our discussion with Miguel’s co-author of Meet the Hybrids Barbara Lamb. Listen to it here!