Investigative journalist and fringe researcher Grant Cameron is no stranger to the ET/UFO story.
Cameron’s quest into this puzzling yet important subject began in 1975 when he personally witnessed a sighting in Canada, which popularly became known as Charlie Red Star.
Some 40+ years later, Cameron’s work has become synonymous with the presidential aspect of UFOlogy. A big aspect to be sure. But what some of you may not know about this thorough and inquisitive journalist is his research into the E.T. influence on the musical scene. According to Grant, this influence is huge and in his words “complex.” After following what seemed to be an endless trail of clues, Grant Cameron is clear – Our most influential musicians ARE in contact with non-human intelligence!
Key elements in this episode include:
- How did the idea of a musician/E.T. connection arise?
- How many musicians are actually “experiencers” or “abductees?”
- Three songs that have strong E.T. connotations:
- Led Zeppelin – Kashmere
- Neil Young – After the Gold Rush (…add both lyrics to these)
- John Denver – Spirit
- How Dolly Parton wrote a song about abduction.
- The “Alien Woodstock” that didn’t happen.
- How the musicians have been used by aliens to “raise consciousness.”
- The right brain aspect of musicians/experiencers.
- Why many influential musicians couldn’t read or write music.
- The role of subliminal messaging in the musician/E.T. angle.
- How does the tone and frequency of music affect our consciousness?
- How non-locality plays into these interactions.
- How predominant is the spiritual aspect in these encounters?
- The common thread between E.T. contact/abduction, NDE’s, OBE’s, and other paranormal experiences.
- The connection between childhood abuse, trauma, and the experiencer phenomenon.
- Are we really talking about “aliens” or something else?
- How musicians that are “experiencers” were style originators.
- Musicians and UFO/E.T. film and television.
- ADHD and the E.T. connection with musicians.
- Paul McCartney’s “download” dream of the songs Yesterday and Let it Be. (It’s NOT what you think!)
- How research has shown almost all experiencer musicians were the lead singers of their band.
- The “instantaneous” performance of American Woman by Guess Who.
- How musicians are tapping into the universal “mainframe.”
- The show closes with a short perspective on UFO’s and presidential politics!! – This is a cliffhanger for sure!!!
Relevant links from this episode:
Alien Rock – The Rock-n-Roll Extraterrestrial Connection by Michael Luckman
Michael Lee Hill (An experiencer)
Musicians and groups mentioned in this episode include:
Patti Smith, Dolly Parton, Michael Jackson, David Bowie, Neil Young, Carlos Santana, Jimi Hendrix, George Clinton, Elvis Presley, The Moody Blues, John Denver, Sun Ra, Bon Jovi, Ozzy Osbourne, Eric Clapton, Billy Rae Cyrus, Jerry Garcia, Paul McCartney, The Rolling Stones, and Guess Who.
More about Grant Cameron:
Grant Cameron became involved in Ufology in 1975 with personal sightings of an object which locally became known as Charlie Red Star. The sightings occurred in Carman, Manitoba. In the past few years Cameron has turned his research interests to the involvement and actions of the President of the United States in the UFO problem. He has made 20+ trips to the National Archives and most of the various Presidential archives looking for presidential UFO material.
One highlight of his presidential UFO research was the chance to question Vice-President Dick Cheney on his knowledge of the UFO subject. Another highlight of the presidential UFO research was a FOIA to the White House Office of Science and Technology which yielded 1,000 pages of UFO documents from the Clinton administration. Many of these findings have been written up on his website, www.presidentialufo.com. At present Cameron is awaiting almost 100 FOIA requests from the Clinton Presidential Library in Little Rock, Arkansas, related to the UFO related actions and policies inside the two Presidential terms of Bill Clinton.
Visit Grant Cameron’s website here.