Is it possible to directly link our conscious self with the higher worlds? Or is this just a rare gift bestowed upon a special class of individuals ? Consciousness Researcher and author Colleen Mauro says, “Not at all!” Colleen who herself followed higher guidance that led her to the founding of the popular Intuition magazine back in 1988, has since set out to make the connection between what the ancients have said for thousands of years and what new science is now quantifying as evidence of this higher realm in what they term, “non-local consciousness.”
I spoke with Colleen about how this subtle and yet powerful process is not only attainable by everyone, but why it is imperative that we now make that leap in linking our selves with the higher worlds at this point in our evolution.
In this episode we discuss:
Spiritual telepathy as a form of tapping the subtle realms.
The distinction and comparison of synchronicity vs. intuition and how they work in tandem.
- How listening to subtle cues and acting on them can put us on the “right” path.
- How challenges can be seized as an opportunity to accelerate our evolution as a species.
- Transhumanism as an artificial means to create “gods”
- The language of numbers and how they connect to the subtle realms.
- 11:11 and the symbol of the soul.
- How chakras correspond with the evolutionary process.
- Different types of telepathy that we can tap: instinctual, mental, and spiritual.
- How strong or intense emotions trigger instinct.
- The difference between clairvoyance and telepathy
- How Helena Blavatsky utilized mental telepathy.
- How to make the link between mind, body, and soul and step down information from the higher brains.
- The role of service to others in triggering the higher self.
- How altruistic meditation can be use to step up individual evolution.
- How words and emotional charge can affect the structure of water and of the self.
- Local Mind vs. Universal Mind.
- Suggested meditations to help individuals trigger spiritual telepathy.
- Making the bridge to connect the conscious self with the soul.
- Animal telepathy.
Colleen Mauro is the founder and Editor-in-Chief of Intuition magazine. Her thirty years of experience in magazine publishing includes work as a publisher, editor, advertising director, and circulation and marketing consultant. A lifelong interest in the untapped powers of the mind led to the launch of Intuition magazine in 1988. Intuition explored the higher potential of the mind and the many and varied ways of knowing—intuition, inspiration and telepathy—providing both research and how-to information in easy-to-read form for the general reader.
Visit Colleen’s website at: www.spiritualtelepathy.net